ABOUT THE WEBMASTER
My name’s Whim, but you can call me Webmaster Whimwitch if you’re nasty ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).
I’m an extremely amateur coder/artist/writer/necromancer, but a professional napper. I try to live by the motto “my own self expression is much more important than what strangers on the internet think” and “don’t like don’t read.” These two phrases have saved me a lot of heartache in recent years and I think are worth adopting by everyone.
Online, I’m mostly around posting my art, browsing deceased websites, and reading your local comment section. I am also actively working on a few fandom preservation projects that I will be posting here.
Offline, I'm a somewhat regular 20-something-year-old with very niche interests. I tend to keep to myself for the most part, but find it easier to connect with others virtually.
- Interests: Yu-gi-oh, horror, ARGs, TTRPGs, urban exploration, film photography, tarot, cooking, cats, & the unknown
- Poets: CA Conrad, Kaveh Akbar, Franny Choi, Mark Bibbins
- Currently reading: Moby Dick, Hellsing
- Aspirations: Being debt free, raising chickens, chilling in a sensory deprivation tank
Q & A
What's a Whimwitch?
- A Whimwitch is the sandwich of your dreams. Or it can be the whims of a witch. Or this yugioh card.
Why does your site combine Yugioh, Tarot, and gay shit?
- I am interested in all kinds of card games, including tarot. I also saw Episode 13 of DM and combining the two seemed like a no brainer to my easily influenced brain at age 9. Also, Yugioh is full of that gay shit, and as a gay shit myself, I of course laser focus on it.
Why is Feral Imp on your home page?
- I like Feral Imp. And green.
Why is Dark Magigican of Chaos on your about?
- Because he's sexy.
I see that you've wandered to my little corner of the internet. May I offer you a button to take as a keepsake from your travels?
Feel free to link back to me if you like my site. If you've got a button you'd like added to my bookmarks page, send me an email!